Following code of conduct/code of professional ethics for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff of L.S. Raheja School of Architecture has been guided, suggested, approved & resolved by resolution No. 01, by the Governing Body of Bombay Suburban Art and Craft Society’s L.S. Raheja School of Architecture.
- The appointment of every staff shall be governed by terms and conditions mentioned in their appointment letters.
- Every staff must carry and wear a valid Identity Card issued by the Institute at all times in the Institute. The staff must display the Identity card to the Security Personnel while entering the Institute premises and at any time by demand.
- The staff of the college shall perform his/her duties efficiently and diligently to match with the teaching/ learning and administrative standards and performance norms laid down by the U.G.C/University/College /Management from time to time.
- Update and maintain their professional knowledge & skills himself/ herself professionally for the proper discharge of duties assigned to him/her.
- Must join/attend the duty punctually every day as per stipulated timing or as mentioned in the appointment letter.
- Must carry out functions and administrative duties of the college and/ or the University of Mumbai as shall be required from time to time. The staff must assist
- Maintain professional behavior and decorum while interacting with other staff or students.
- Respect the right and dignity of the student while assisting them with any kind of help/guidance.
- Deal justly and impartially with students regardless of their religion, caste, political, economic, social and physical characteristics.
- Co-operate in the formulation, maintenance and implementation of policies of the Institution by accepting various responsibilities, posts and discharge responsibilities which such tasks may demand.
- Cooperate with the authorities for the betterment of the Institution keeping in view the interest and in conformity with dignity of the profession.
- Should adhere to the Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct of the Institution and other regulatory bodies.
- Every employee should apply their knowledge and experience for overall development of the Institute.
- Every employee should be fair and committed to the best interest of the college.
- Should maintain the professional relationship with all colleagues & teaching staff and the students of the college.
- Every employee possesses his/her identity as a Employee of the college/Institution in the society, therefore no employee should act in any manner that violates the norms of decency or morality in his/her conduct or behavior inside or outside of the College Campus, everyone should maintain the reputation, discipline & culture of the College at the public places/ in the society.
- Any employee should not indulge in any organized anti-institutional activity and shall not promote, abet, assist or motivate any groupism or unhealthy activity.
- Every employee should respect the functional superiority of those set in authority over him/her by the Management/Principal.
The staff shall also adhere to Governing Terms and Conditions of Service of teachers working in University schools, University departments, conducted colleges and university institutions [framed under Section 72 (10) read with Section 71 (20) of the Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016]. https://www.ugc.gov.in/oldpdf/pub/report/5.pdf
Disciplinary and administrative decisions taken by the Principal/ Management/ higher Authorities shall be final and binding to all.